Okidoki, from Thinking Works, is a cool, fun family of tables, chairs and stools that work equally as well at home as they do in the workplace. With a unique style all of its own, you can tailor the look by choosing from a great range of colours and finishes. Okidoki then!
Featuring Laminex Vertiboard® MR (moisture resistant) e0 Queensland plantation grown pine board tabletops. Choose from our favourite ten colours below, or specify any colour and finish from the full Laminex large format commercial colour palette.
Laminex comes with Global GreenTag certification so you can be sure of what's on the inside while on the outside, you'll get superior durability and colour-match consistency across all tables, desks, storage and joinery items from flux space. You're also supporting Australian made. Nice.
– Laminex e0 top with matching 2mm ABS edging.
– Super Elliptical shaped rectangular table top.
– fun and functional design.
– white (blanc) or black (noir) powder-coated frame.
– clear coated solid Ash timber legs.
steel and aluminium framework.
25mm thick worktop.
2mm hard ABS edging.
popular sizes featured:
1200mm round x 720h.
1200mm round x 900h.
1800w x 900d x 720h.
2100w x 1050d x 720h.
– multiple sizes and configurations available.
– contrasting colour top edging.
– tempered glass top.
– radius corner tabletop.
– seasonal powder coat frame colours, as below:
– legs: solid Walnut timber, black or white stained solid Ash timber upon request.
Okidoki is supplied boxed ready for easy assembly.
The lead time guide on this product is: 15-20 working days.
When you add this product to your cart, you will see the delivery charge based on your postcode. Contact us if your postcode is not showing a price.
Please note that we only deliver this product to SE Queensland.
Please contact us for any assembly (if applicable), special placement instructions or if you have a trade project or fit-out enquiry.