Rosie from Thinking Works is a Modular Table System designed for collaboration. A beautiful and cleverly designed table system with a range of accessories and modular components available. Rosie's available in three heights with the option to add castors and central power.
Featuring a Laminex moisture resistant (MR) Zero Formaldehyde (E0) Queensland plantation-grown hoop pine particle board (PB) work-top. Selected in four colours taken from our standard range of 49 colours. Alternatively, you can specify your own colour and finish from our range or from the full Laminex range of colours and finishes (POA).
Laminex comes with Global GreenTag certification, so you can be sure of what's on the inside. While on the outside, you'll get superior durability and colour-match consistency across all tables, desks, storage and joinery items from flux space. You're also supporting Australian made. Nice.
– modular designed frame system.
– Australian made Laminex E0 worktop.
– 80mm Radius Corners (On Square and Rectangular tops)
– ten-year warranty on frame.
– black or white powder-coat and nine premium finishes (POA).
– three (3) heights available.
– Thinking Work's latest design for 2023.
power coated steel and aluminium frame.
refer to specification sheet for all frame details.
– Power Vortex.
– Heavy duty Castors
– contrasting colour edging.
– 80mm diameter cable duct and cover.
– White Board surface on work-top.
– Queensland Hoop Pine plantation-grown plywood top.
Rosie is supplied boxed ready for easy assembly.
The lead time guide on this product is: 15-20 working days.
Feel free to contact us if you need it sooner or by a certain date.
When you add this product to your cart, you will see the delivery charge based on your postcode. Contact us if your postcode is not showing a price. Please note that we only deliver to the East Coast of Australia.
Please contact us for any assembly (if applicable), special placement instructions or if you have a trade project or fit-out enquiry.