Stylish and very comfortable, the Rossetto designed Annette is available in four different base options and upholstered in Australia in the fabric of your choice. The Annette is a chair that flows in and compliments any space, blending well as a meeting or a breakout chair.
– ten-year manufacturers warranty (excluding fabric).
– components made in Italy and upholstered and assembled in Australia.
– cold-cure moulded foam.
– very comfortable and slim shell design.
– various base styles available.
Priced here in our pick of six great Warwick Gyro colours. Gyro is a beautifully soft fabric featuring a lightly brushed tactile surface with an overall fleck appearance that comes in a great range of colours.
Alternatively, choose your colour from the full Gyro range or any other colour fabric, leather or vinyl from the vast range in all price categories.
Please note: The upholstery on the product images is indicative only. Refer to the swatch image for actual fabric as priced. The colour may vary between your screen to the actual product.
Contact us for more information, a fabric sample or book a colour, design, ergonomic or space planning consultation.
user: up to 135kg.
seat height: 460mm.
overall width: 620mm.
overall height: 790mm.
overall depth: 600mm.
top of arm: 610mm.
– available in the following base versions:
- L5 natural beech or dark stained timber leg base
- P10 polished chrome swivelling four-leg base
- D1 polished steel swivelling disc base
- five-star polished aluminium castor base
Annette is supplied fully assembled.
The lead time guide on this product is: 20-25 working days.
Feel free to contact us if you need it sooner or by a certain date.
When you add this product to your cart, you will see the delivery charge based on your postcode. Contact us if your postcode is not showing a price. Please note that we only deliver to the East Coast of Australia.
Please contact us for any assembly (if applicable), special placement instructions or if you have a trade project or fit-out enquiry.