World One™ chair is the most minimal, yet fully functional task chair ever made.
Featuring the same innovative tri-panel mesh backrest and weight-sensitive recline that Humanscale is renowned for, World One is a cost-effective solution that delivers unmatched ergonomic support and the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
Like all Humanscale chairs, World One’s design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms by using the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to offer a perfect recline. World One™ features armrests that are attached to the back of the chair and move with the user, providing custom comfort throughout the workday.
A high-value task chair with minimal parts, World One™ was built with longevity in mind to look as good in ten years as it does today.
– black adjustable height arms.
– black trim and base.
– cascade black, non-stretch mesh construction creates body-fitting contours and self-adjusting lumbar support for an automatic, customised fit.
– provides appropriate support and automatic resistance regardless of user’s size.
– no unnecessary recline locks or tension springs to set or adjust.
– no external lumbar devices to adjust, break or lose.
– size-adjustable to fit the widest range of body sizes.
– frame-less front edge eliminates contact stress behind the knee.
– standard casters for hard surfaces Designed for users up to 135kg.
mesh: cascade black.
frame colour: black.
seat width: 654mm.
seat depth: 635mm.
base size: 610mm.
seat height range: 416 – 554mm.
recline range: 17° recline + 8° backrest tilt.
chair weight: 13.6 kg.
warranty: 7 Years (parts/components) & 3 Years (arm pad/textile).
World One™ is supplied boxed ready for easy assembly.
The lead time guide on this product is: 5-7 working days ex stock or 25-30 working days indent order. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY.
When you add this product to your cart, you will see the delivery charge based on your postcode. Contact us if your postcode is not showing a price. Please note that we only deliver to the East Coast of Australia.
Please contact us for any assembly (if applicable), special placement instructions or if you have a trade project or fit-out enquiry.