The Vader Monitor Arm provides fluid movement of screens and monitors from a seated position. Vader’s gas spring perfectly counterbalances the weight of your monitor while allowing the user to freely adjust the height for an optimal ergonomic position. A detachable VESA plate enables quick monitor installation while the cable management hides wiring for a clutter-free appearance.
– an advanced gas spring mechanism provides fluid movement
– quick release with 90-degree portrait to landscape screen rotation and secure fastening option.
– detachable VESA plate enables easy installation
– built-in spring tension gauge for perfect weight adjustments
– built-in cable management for an organized and neat workspace
– gas spring perfectly counterbalances the weight of your monitor
– freely adjusting height for an optimal ergonomic position
– free-Tilting design for multiple monitor viewing angles
– built-in rotation limitor protects screen upholstery
– bolt through or desk clamp mounting included as standard
– USB charging facilities available as an add-on
load range: 1-9kg
fits flat screens 17-32 inch
vertical range: 341mm
+45/-45deg tilt / 90deg swivel adjustment
fittings suit 10mm - 80mm worktop thickness
Vader is supplied boxed ready for easy assembly.
The lead time guide on this product is: 5-7 working days.
Feel free to contact us if you need it sooner or by a certain date.
When you add this product to your cart, you will see the delivery charge based on your postcode. Contact us if your postcode is not showing a price. Please note that we only deliver to the East Coast of Australia.
Please contact us for any assembly (if applicable), special placement instructions or if you have a trade project or fit-out enquiry.